Description of our Service proposals
Description of our Service proposals
1. Inspection and preventive maintenance
This service will make sure your equipment is always in good working order. The included scheduled maintenance will show you the development of your equipment through time. Monitoring this development closely will allow you to decide when your equipment is best replaced or upgraded.
General description of the work that is carried out:
- Inspection and live check of the equipment in normal working condition according to manufacturers checklist several times per year or per manufacturers schedule
- Checking the supply connections
- Advice on repair, maintenance, revision and exchange of parts
- Configuration management
- Checking electrical safety and shielding
- Verification of CE safety features
- Overview of new training courses, development and software updates
- Telephone support and consultation with hardcopy transcript
If small repairs that can be easily performed during the preventive maintenance are necessary they will be taken care of at no extra charge.
Upfront, date and time of the maintenance are planned together with the customer in order to minimise downtime.
Response time is 24 hours. Operators are available to take your call from 8:30 to 17:00 hours during normal weekdays.
Extra work and spare parts (in case of actual repairs being carried out) are charged afterwards at normal KVMS rates.
2. Parts supply/express service
This service is additional to the inspection and preventive maintenance. Apart from the preventive maintenance, we will keep material and personnel available for you, to guarantee the agreed uptime of your production systems. You will have an 8 hour response time. Operators are available to take your call from 8:30 to 17:00 hours during normal weekdays.
This service includes the activities as mentioned under 1.1. Corrective maintenance and parts are charged afterwards at normal KVMS rates.
3. Corrective maintenance
This service includes 1. / 2. and all necessary corrective maintenance on-site.
You will have a 16 hour response time. Operators are available to take your call from 8:00 to 22:00 hours during normal weekdays. Your service engineer will arrive with all tools and spare parts necessary to repair your systems and guarantee your uptime and performance.
Spare parts used during these visits will be charged afterwards at normal KVMS rates.
4. 24 Hours Service including weekends and public holidays
This service will guarantee you 8 hours response time on-site 7 days a week 24 hours per day. Your service engineer will arrive with all tools and spare parts necessary to repair your systems and guarantee your uptime and performance. Spare parts used during these visits will be charged afterwards at normal KVMS rates.
Process-support will be given on-site and includes :
- 5 calls per year to discuss any process related questions
- attendance to a users-meeting once a year at KVMS.
- process-acceptance and verification projects (calculated additionally at cost)
- Additionally there will be an analysis of your processes, machines and materials.
6. First-line service training
This is an option together with 3. (Corrective maintenance). Your operators or engineers will be trained in order to be capable of performing the following tasks:
- Cleaning, greasing, adjusting mechanical parts.
- Cleaning of parts that come in contact with chemicals (dispenser, screenprinter, wave solder system).
- Replacement of heads, nozzles and parts of feeders.
- Replacement of drive-belts, drive-motors and chains.
- Fault diagnosis. In order for KVMS to know exactly what the fault is before we respond.
- Understanding of the fault indications per system.
- Ability to reproduce errors in order to check and verify.
7. First-line parts
This is an option together with 3. (Corrective maintenance). These parts are to be purchased at special conditions and kept at the customer site. This will again minimise downtime.
Monday to Friday / Weekend
08.30 – 17.00 € 130 / € 170
17.00 – 08.30 € 145 / € 170
* Traveling time /hrs € 95 / € 95
* Per km € 0.50 / € 0.50
* Telephone support € 1.50 p/min / € 1.50 p/min
Generally 6 months on labour cost and used spare-parts, 12 months on new spare-parts.
This only applies for parts purchased from KVMS.
9. Response times
Standard 24 hours after calling in a breakdown, optional 8 – 16 hours.
10. General Conditions
Our general conditions of sale apply to all our activities. They will be sent to your at your request.
Slachthuisstraat 30/3 – 2300 Turnhout – Belgium
+32 (0)14 72 00 62