electronic component packaging
Electronic component packaging for sMD
Q Corporation has been leading supplier for over 45 years in the electronic component packaging and processing industry by providing cost-effective component packaging and processing options with fast return on investment. The highly trained and talented employees of Q Corporation proudly design, build, and market quality equipment sold globally to process, handle, and package electronic components
Manual Taping System featuring both heat and PSA sealing. Designed for high mix / low volume applications.
The QMT-1100 D gives you the capability to seal with Heat or Pressure (PSA). Generous workspaces with smooth, stainless steel component trays accent the operator friendly controls. Changeover from one tape size to another is quick and easy. Final product reeling is smooth to maximize your operation.
The QMT-1100 D offers…
- Sealing mechanisms provide a quiet, smooth operation
- Choice of sealing styles heat or pressure (PSA)
- No dedicated tooling provides quick, easy changeovers
- Fully adjustable, accommodates 8 -72 mm wide carrier tapes
- Large stainless steel work area
- Smooth work surface provides easy part placement into carrier tapes
- Micro-adjustable sealing allows for accurate seal location
- Preset counter/stop
- Variable tape speeds are operator selectable
- 13″ or 22″ reels
- Above all, quality and versatility
A versatile, full featured Tape And Reel machine that can be equipped with either through-beam optical component verification or vision inspection integration.
The QMT-1100M, Tape and Reel machine makes an ideal system for loading parts manually with Vision Inspection prior to sealing the cover tape. The optional large Stainless Steel work surfaces provide the operator with a system they will enjoy using. With many Vision Systems to choose from we can help you with a system to fit your needs and price range.
The QMT-1100 M’s precision tape moves are accomplished by a closed loop servo control system that can exceed 12,000 PPH. Dedicated I/O for direct communications between the QMT-1100M and your automation equipment create the ideal interface for optimum performance.
The QMT-1100 M Tape and Reel machine offers…
- Optional large stainless steel work surfaces allows this unit to be easily used as a manual workstation
- Integratable to a variety of vision systems
- Quick easy changeover without dedicated tooling
- Fully adjustable, accommodating 8-72 mm wide carrier tapes seals with heat activated or pressure sensitive cover tapes
- Micro adjustable sealers provide accurate seal locations
- Programmable leader and trailer lengths
- Simple menu set-up
- Adjustable motor speed and for fast and smooth operation
- Empty pocket detection – Audible alarm sounds halts operation
- Optics swing away for easy empty pocket fill
- Carrier tape supply arm can be positioned on left or right side of machine (must be specified at time of order)
Slachthuisstraat 30/3 – 2300 Turnhout – Belgium
+32 (0)14 72 00 62